Re: Are we relevant under terms of "free bioinformatics software"

Le 15 mars 2012 à 20:08, Andreas Tille a écrit :

> On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 09:36:25AM -0400, Yaroslav Halchenko wrote:
>> IMHO ideally it should be something easy to remember.... e.g.
>> med.debian.net ? ;)
>
> *Registering* this would be perfectly cheap.  But *maintaining* this is
> something I do not like to personally (in addition to all the other
> things I'm doing).  We have the box debian-med/blends.debian.net under
> our control (thanks to our sponsor Frédéric Hébert !!) and adding
> another website there is not a big deal.  But is there any volunteer
> who will guarantee to maintain this for a long time in a better quality
> than we are having currently?

I'm not a www professional, but I can help on this part.

-----
Eric Maeker, MD (Fr)
http://www.freemedforms.com : Suite logicielle médicale open source
http://asso.freemedforms.com : Association 1901 des utilisateurs de la suite FreeMedForms