Are we relevant under terms of "free bioinformatics software"

Hi,

for the sake of interest I did a Google search for

   free bioinformatics software

and it seems we are not really relevant because under 2.740.000 results
we are not amongst the first 30 hits.  Even whan adding Linux as
additional term the 2.170.000 results do not contain a direct link to
Debian or some Debian Med related page.

Any idea what we could make better to show up here?

When I added Debian I also got no debian.org direct link but the first
was

  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BioLinux

What a lot of linked 404 pages???  IMHO somebody should probably fix
this page!