Re: Are we relevant under terms of "free bioinformatics software"

Le 15 mars 2012 à 19:57, Andreas Tille a écrit :

> On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 08:52:42AM -0400, Yaroslav Halchenko wrote:
>>
>> "The goal of Debian Med is a complete free and open system for all tasks in medical
>> care and research. To achieve this goal Debian Med integrates related
>> free and open source software for medical imaging, bioinformatics,
>> clinic IT infrastructure, and others within Debian OS".
>
> Done.

Just a small participation (adding "health care", "medical", "medical practice"):

"The goal of Debian Med is to provide a complete free and open system for health care, medical and bioinformatics research. To achieve this goal Debian Med integrates related free and open source software for medical practice and imaging, bioinformatics, clinic IT infrastructure, and others within Debian OS".

-----
Eric Maeker, MD (Fr)
http://www.freemedforms.com : Suite logicielle médicale open source
http://asso.freemedforms.com : Association 1901 des utilisateurs de la suite FreeMedForms