Re: Are we relevant under terms of "free bioinformatics software"

> > in neuroimaging field we have a portal http://www.nitrc.org/  which is
> > used by many projects to host/distribute their code/data/etc.  So
> > neuro.debian.net package pages (e.g.
> > http://neuro.debian.net/pkgs/ants.html ) backlink to blends pages and
> > NITRC pages.  also on NITRC side we have created NeuroDebian project and
> > NITRC allows to list other projects to be a part of some other project,
> > so now we are quite well interlinked with corresponding software
> > packages: http://www.nitrc.org/projects/neurodebian/ so.
> Nice and interesting. In my perception we are all too busy with the
> packages themselves to add much more around it all. My way towards more
> would now be educational short stories. Not within the next few months,
> though.

and mine - to participate in the upcoming local linux gig this Sat:
http://www.northeastlinuxfest.org/ although I failed to prepare properly
and noone expressed their desire to join/help (besides our
reliable Don) [1]...  and since noone from -accessibility team managed
to reply, what would you guys think about such a logo for them?

http://www.onerussian.com/tmp/debian-access.png

btw -- is there some dedicated debian-med brochure/print out I
could distribute?

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-publicity/2012/02/msg00079.html