Re: Clinica package

On Fri, 13 Jan 2012 08:54:22 +0100
Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:

> Uhmmm?  Should I stick to my old habit and just unpack the tarball
> somewhere else and copy the debian/ dir into it.  I never made
> friends with svn-buildpackage and I somehow feel it will be the
> same with git-buildpackage. :-(

If this is useful, this is the procedure that works for me (with a
clean clone of the repository):

$ gbp-clone git.debian.org:/git/debian-med/clinica.git
$ cd clinica
$ git-buildpackage

and it creates the tarball from the correct tag in the upstream branch
(that I may have uploaded late, so it may be my fault here).

For using the pristine tar branch (it seems that your git-buildpackage
prefer that to the upstream branch, maybe we are using two different
version?) I can use it with

$ gbp-clone --pristine-tar git.debian.org:/git/debian-med/clinica.git
$ cd clinica
$ git-buildpackage --git-pristine-tar

It seems that gbp-pull should get you the updates, maybe the
--pristine-tar option should be used even there.

--
Leonardo Robol <leo@robol.it>