Re: Clinica package

Hi Leonardo,

On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 02:08:38PM +0100, Leonardo Robol wrote:
> Hi Andreas,
> I've created the get-orig-source as requested, so I think that the
> package could be ready to be re-submitted.

I have noticed your commit and I guess / hope you might have seen that I
did changed/enhanced this a bit to use a debian/get-orig-script (for the
reasons see commit log).

> Could you please check if it is ok?

IMHO it is close to OK.  The thing is that you are using the very same
name for the changed tarball as your original upstream tarball.  I have
no idea whether you would like to follow Charles' and append "~dfsg" to
the version string or whatever (sorry, forgot to mention this after my
changes).

> By the way, what is the tagging policy on the git repository? Should I
> tag a commit as debian/x.y.z-k when I think it's ready, or when it
> actually goes into Debian with that version? (or a third option that I
> haven't even mentioned :)).

Please relay on people who are using git more frequently than me.

PS: BTW, I'm reading the list, there is no need to CC me in your