Southport 2012 updates - dates and venue now set

Hi All,

It's been a bit quiet from me regarding the proposed second Debian Med
sprint in Southport in the last weekend of January 2012, but I've now
confirmed a venue and dates.  I've added all this info to the Wiki
(http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMed/Meeting/Southport2012).

The executive summary is that we have a very similar setup to the last
time, with a small independent hotel to ourselves in a seaside location
in the off season.  The headline cost is £45 per day for bed + breakfast
+ lunch + refreshments but see the Wiki for full details.

If you want to come, please now get your name on the Wiki list.  And in
particular please contribute to the discussion regarding the themes and
aims of this meeting, which we can now start in earnest.

Cheers,

TIM

--
Tim Booth <tbooth@ceh.ac.uk>
NERC Environmental Bioinformatics Centre

Centre for Ecology and Hydrology
Maclean Bldg, Benson Lane
Crowmarsh Gifford
Wallingford, England