Re: Clinica

On Wed, 21 Dec 2011 19:41:08 +0100
Sebastian Hilbert <sebastian.hilbert@gmx.net> wrote:
> We hope to cooperate with you as much as possible on such things as patient
> data exchange (software to software).

I hope that too.
It would not be too difficult, I think, to write a plugin to exchange patients
(and other data) between clinica and GNUmed. I plan to give this a try as soon
as I can.

Making clinica interact directly with the GNUmed backend will probably be more
difficult, but I will consider it as a possible future development.

> Best of luck for Clinica,
> Sebastian

I wish you the same for GNUmed, and I'll probably came back for your help
when I'll try to make clinica interact with GNUmed.

Thanks in advance,
My bests,
--
Leonardo Robol <leo@robol.it>