Re: Clinica

On Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 04:55:44PM +0100, Leonardo Robol wrote:

> More importantly, neither me nor the other developer are doctors,

> One of the difficult steps she found, for example, was the initial
> database initialization.

Why, of course, because she's a doctor. Setting up an
industrial strength, PostgreSQL-based client server system
is *your* job - and your opportunity for charging the user !  ;-)

> I will ask the other developer of clinica to join this mailing list since
> he may have further details on what aspects of GNUmed have made difficult
> the use for the doctor.

Yes, please, that would be really helpful.

Thank you,
Karsten
--
GPG key ID E4071346 @ gpg-keyserver.de
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346