Re: Ginkgo-Cadx

On Thursday, November 03, 2011 09:33:05 PM Sebastian Hilbert wrote:
Hi,

Has anyone tried Ginkgo-CADx 2.5.4. final as a Debian package. I am currently
only testing on Oneiric where the Debian package builds without any tweaks.

I experience a number of problems which seem not to be there with the orignal
'frozen' version that is shipped by upstream.

Please test and let me know if you

1.) experience any sequfaults when you close a tab (especially the first one)
2.) can close tabs without crashing and at all
3.) can exit the application via menu (item exit)
4.) see strange colors when loading
http://www.gnumed.de/downloads/dicom/iE33%20V2007%20Contrast
5.) can open more then one study at the same time

I will check with upstream but I believe there still must be some differecences
in the systems libraries vs. the frozen libraries (patched maybe?) used by
upstream.

Best regards,
Sebastian Hilbert