Re: Small announcement for the removal of treetool and biococoa.app ?

On Sat, Oct 22, 2011 at 11:40:39PM -0500, Scott Christley wrote:
> biococoa.app is obsolete, and should be removed so as not to confuse with libbiococoa, where functionality now resides.  sequenceconverter.app is old code but has the chance of being updated by upstream, are there bugs with that package?

To clarify things about sequenceconverter.app:  We tried to rename the
package biococoa.app to sequenceconverter.app but when doing so
ftpmaster found some issues (which is documented in the package removal
bug).  Instead of solveing these issues I decided to drop it completely.
Packaging stuff for sequenceconverter.app remains in SVN for people who
might interested to spend time into it.  Everything is documented on the
tasks page at

   http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/tasks/bio#sequenceconverter.app

@Charles: I like your documentation intend.  Please go for it.