Re: Small announcement for the removal of treetool and biococoa.app ?

biococoa.app is obsolete, and should be removed so as not to confuse with libbiococoa, where functionality now resides.  sequenceconverter.app is old code but has the chance of being updated by upstream, are there bugs with that package?

Scott