Re: MediSnap - GPLv3 medical photo system - just released

Hi Jan,

the quite interesting discussion about medisnap endet somehow when we
realised that the non-free SDK from Olympus is a prerequisite for this
software.  However, if you ask me any work which was done regarding a
Debian package should somehow be kept in our repository for two reasons:

  1. It might help users creating their private Debian package
  2. It might be that we somehow might get a replacement for the
     non-free SDK and thus it is good to make some more noise about
     the package and its importance.

So if you have something done for the packaging, would you mind
commiting the according code?