Re: Communication channels: Please raise your opinion

Hi,

there do not seem to be a lot of people lurking on IRC currently.

However, at least I have learned that I do not have permissions to change
the /TOPIC (to announce the meeting and current topic) because of

 #debian-med :You're not channel operator

I wonder whether we need that strict channel policy and I would like to
know how I could get this permission (David, if I remember right you cared
for the creation of the channel).

I do somehow feel that IRC meetings are not that attractive for our team
for the time beeing.  That's not really wrong - we might try again next
year or if we have issues burning enough to discuss with a more fast
medium than e-mail.  That's fine for me - I'm also not that
IRC-addicted.