brainworkshop - maybe interesting for debian-med?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: brainworkshop - maybe interesting for debian-med?
- From: Karolina Kalic <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 01:32:22 +0200
- Message-id: <CADh3fJ=Z+W7EWHO=17cWp6E7MdA9=g4NC2Psa3vhy0ra6KrtpQ@mail.gmail.com>
This package caught my attention today and it looks to me that it may
be suitable for Debian-Med. Brainworkshop is program for dual N-back
brain training exercises. It supposed to improve your working memory
(short term memory) and fluid intelligence. You can read more on it's
official web page . I checked in Debian and there is already
interest for it . I downloaded the package and tried the program.
It works good enough and I think it should be in Debian. It suggests
AVBin for sound to work and this is already in Debian . I checked
the source code and it is nonstandard. Everything is meant to work
statically. It also uses pyglet library shipt with it. So, the source
code would demand very much hacking and requires skills that I don't
have. If someone would check it out, just to see if there is sense to
package it. I would very much like to see it in Debian. Maybe we could
work together or something. :)