Re: Workaround for the *LibraryDepends.cmake issue

Hi,

if I uderstood Michael properly he just was waiting for confirmation of
testers, which is done hereby.  So Michael it would be great if you
would go for a NMU (perhaps to delayed to enable mainteiners to insist).
I'm sitting behind a very slow connection currently.