Re: Workaround for the *LibraryDepends.cmake issue

Anyone ? I cannot do a NMU, as I am DM, but I can confirm this is a
good fix. I did use something very close in the past to remove
explicit dep to libssl from my gdcm generated cmake files.

This would be great if this issue would be fixed.

thanks

--
Mathieu