Re: Plastimatch fixes

Hi Dominque,

Thank you for reviewing the package.

> I don't think this can be re-distributed.
>
> >From ./plastimatch-1.5.2/libs/specfun/readme :
>
> "All the programs and subroutines  contained in this
> diskette
> are copyrighted.   However,  we give
> permission to the reader who
> purchases this book to incorporate any of these programs
> into his
> or her programs provided that the copyright is
> acknowledged."

I deleted these routines from source package.  They are not
essential.

Nevertheless, it would be nice to include eventually.
It contains a useful function for computing depth dose curve
for proton beams.  The authors specify a different license on
the web site (below).  Would this license be OK if it can
be verified?

All the programs and subroutines contained in this archive are copyrighted. However, we give permission to the user who downloads these routines to incorporate any of these routines into his or her programs provided that the copyright is acknowledged.

Thank you,
Greg