Re: Serbian package description translations waiting for input (Was: Just to say hello)

Hi, Andreas,

On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 16:25, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
> Hi Karolina,

>> > I will do but currently ddtp.debian.net is down and thus the
>> > registration of Serbian (which seems to be not there currently).  I'll
>> > observe this and will keep you informed.
>
> That's done now.  Just have a look at
>
>   http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/tasks/bio
>
> bottom line (just for checking whether everything is spelled properly)
> and then you should be able to start translations.  (Please note that
> for the first time you need to create a login at ddtp.debian.net - just
> follow the "Translate description" button and you will be (hopefully)
> guided by the ddtp server.

Spelling is good, but something is wrong with login (or I'm doing
something wrong). I created Login, and confirmed it via link from
email, but after I login with my alias, and than go to main page (or
any other), it keeps asking me to login again. Should I write to
Debian-I18n mailing list?

Karolina