OpenFreezer: a reagent information management software system

Hello everybody,

here is some advertisement for a software that I will not have time to package.

http://www.openfreezer.org/

  OpenFreezer Laboratory Reagent Tracking and Workflow Management System is an
  open-source information management system for biological laboratories. The
  system tracks information on all reagents within the laboratory, including
  specific properties of each reagent (i.e. sequences, external identifiers), and
  on all the physical preparations of these reagents (storage locations, physical
  characteristics). Complementing this repository are workflow tools, such as
  primer design and automated feature mapping, making OpenFreezer a valuable tool
  for the bench scientist.

  Read about OpenFreezer in Nature Methods:

  Olhovsky et al., OpenFreezer: a reagent information management software system, Nature Methods Vol. 8, Issue 8, p. 612-613.

  http://www.nature.com/nmeth/journal/v8/n8/full/nmeth.1658.html

I was considering adding it to one of our tasks, but it may be preferable to
doublecheck that it is packageable first…

Cheers,

--
Charles