Re: "Could not perform immediate configuration" with debian-med

Hi Steffen,

I would say don't worry about backporting for me; I installed GBrowse
by hand on the debian 5 server already, and if GBrowse will be
available in the next Ubuntu, that's great, and I don't think there is
a need to backport there either (the next ubuntu will be out in few
months--why worry?)  It will be nice for next year's summer workshop
to just tell people to install GBrowse via apt-get in the ubuntu
system we'll be using :-)

Thanks,
Scott

Ontario Institute for Cancer Research