Re: Ginkgo-CADx - we are not there (Was: CMake library dependency files; ginkgocadx experimental build, testers wanted!)

On Sun, 7 Aug 2011, Andreas Tille wrote:
I just tried another test but things did not changed regarding the

 Socket.cpp.o -c /tmp/buildd/ginkgocadx-
 make[3]: *** No rule to make target `/usr/lib/libpng.so', needed by `src/cadxcore/libCADxCore.so.'.  Stop.

I tried to change USE_CUSTOM_* in CMakeLists.txt, but just got compile errors ...