Next upload of debian-med ?

Hello everybody,

I took the opportunity of a three-day weekend to study the Amazon Elastic
Computer Cloud more in details.  While I am not able to create my own image
from scratch yet, it looks like it is much easier than in the past, thanks to
the introduction of the Elastic Block Store and the possibility of using
Debian's kernels.

So maybe our ‘med-cloud’ task will get more directly useful in the future.
However, as of debian-med 1.8, it does not contain much.  Andreas, what
would you think about updating the package ?

Have a nice day,

Charles

--
Charles Plessy