ginkgocadx-2.5.1.0.tgz released. was: (ginkgocadx-2.5.0.1.tgz released)

Hi, All.

We have just uploaded the ginkgocadx 2.5.1.0 release.
The rpath patches have been applied with a few bug fixes and a small feature too ("dicomization" flow reprocessing).

We were able to built the .deb for i386 arch with no errors (just the old friends dpkg-shlibdeps warnings).
We use latest updated (today) debian unstable.

Hope it works for you all.

--
Carlos Barrales Ruiz.
carlos.barrales@metaemotion.com