Re: RFS: DPMT: python-hl7 0.2.0

Hi John,

On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 05:02:45PM -0500, John Paulett wrote:
> Andreas--thanks for reviewing and uploading the package.  I changed
> the distribution to "unstable" and svn tagged the upload.

I have noticed the package is just accepted - so thanks for the work.  I
also welcome you in the Debian Med Alioth team (somebody else just
accepted your application).  As I daid: Feel free to keep on maintaining
the package in python-modules team - we are not competing with any
language team and will sponsor it anyway.  However, it would be a good
idea if the python-modules SVN would be writable for any DD (as Debian
Med SVN is).