Re: bioperl

Le Wed, Jun 08, 2011 at 05:14:55PM +0200, Olivier Sallou a écrit :

> I see your are the maintainer of bioperl, do you plan to go to version
> 1.6.901 ?

Hi Olivier,

yes, I would like to update bioperl.  First I planned to switch the package to
Git, as BioPerl itself is now in Git.  But this will require a bit of
operations to preserve history, so updating through Subversion is fine as well.

I will not have much time for Debian on the next week-ends, so I may be slow on
that project.  Do not hesitate to add yourself to Uploaders and commit changes
in the Subversion repository.  I definitely have time for an upload in week
days, and your help would be very appreciated.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
Debian Med packaging team,