Debian packaging for plastimatch

Hello,

I am interested in Debian packaging for plastimatch (plastimatch.org).  The procedure is more or less clear, and I have completed the tutorial to create debian directory, and make source and binary packages.

So far, I have registered on Alioth and requested to join debian-med.  It seems that debian latest release of ITK is 3.18, so I think that a good next step should be to implement ITK 3.20.  I appreciate any advice for this step.

There is still some questions in my mind about CMake-based projects.  Is there any documentation about how to do this?

Greg Sharp
gregsharp@geocities.com