Re: Ginkgo-CADx package - was: Install on ubuntu 10.04.2 or debian6

Am Mittwoch, 25. Mai 2011, 22:18:40 schrieb Thorsten Alteholz:
> On Wed, 25 May 2011, Andreas Tille wrote:
> > I'd say for a first shot on this package which might go to experimental
> > this rpath issue might be ignorable.
>
> Are you sure that a package with such an error can be uploaded?
>
> > Usually it is ugly to have upstream provided debian/ dirs and I always
> > try to teach upstream to leave this out.  Because upstream is known to
> > be quite responsive this should be no problem
>
> Ok, who is in contact with upstream?

I am in contact with upstream. they are reading this list I think but I have
served as contact in the past.

Re the Debian dir. I believe they have indicated that they are going to remove
this in the next release.

> > Please let me know if the packaging is in a ready for sponsoring state.
>
> Unfortunately I am not yet able to commit anything after the alioth
> rework. There is still an error:
>   svn: Can't create directory '/svn/debian-med/db/transactions/6851-1.txn':
>   Read-only file system

Please let us know when there are packages ready to test.

If Alioth is holding you back you might want to zip up the neccessary files
and I can try to build it locally or on the OpenBuildService by Novell

Sebastian