FreeShim packaging

Hi all,

Came across FreeShim.

It is stated that packages exist for Debian and Ubuntu

http://freeshim.org/download/

It lists an Ubuntu PPA and corresponding packages.

I can't seem to find the package in Debian.

What confuses me is the fact that there is a Debian-med team on launchpad
which seems to operate a Debian-med PPA (personal package archive)

How is this team related to Debian-med and this the place to get Debian to
Ubuntu converted packages ?

In the Debian-med taks pages there it is listed as unofficial package
https://launchpad.net/~rufustfirefly/+archive/ppa/+buildjob/2489799/+files/shim_0.1.1-1ubuntu2~maverick_all.deb

It seems there were some packaging issues with the prior version.
as indicated here : http://lists.debian.org/debian-med/2011/01/msg00007.html

Have those been solved ? Any clarification is appreciated.

Best regards,
Sebastian Hilbert