AmpliconNoise ITP

Hi,

I'm cracking on with a package for AmpliconNoise, which I can't see any
activity for though there is a placeholder on tasks/bio.  My
understanding is that a Debian Developer should OK the package and file
an ITP so that nobody else starts on their own version.  Is that right?
Also, who edits the package info on the website?  I will commit to SVN
in short order, of course.

Some blurb:

AmpliconNoise is a package of applications to clean up high-throughput
sequence data.  It consists of three main parts:

Pyronoise - does flowgram-based clustering to spot misreads
SeqNoise - removes PCR point mutations
Perseus - removes PCR chimeras without the need for a set of reference
sequences

Previously there was a standalone "Pyronoise" by the same authors and
this package includes an updated version.  There is also a "Denoiser"
which is related but distincy.   Each part comprises several command
line tools.  At this point there is probably no need to split the
package.

License is stated to be LGPL.

TIM

--