Re: Is there a wiki I can keep notes for applications I install/package?

> I fixed some mistakes - you might like to read my commit logs.

just svn updated, will read them after work.

>> SNAP, repeatmasker, trf, augustus, mugsy, apollo, chado, eHive, ECHO,
>> ANNOVAR, CMap, GBrowse_syn, JBrowse, Trupal
>
> I wonder why you added trf if
>
>   License: binary only (non-free)
>
> Seems to be non-distributable anyway - so why should it be added to the
> list?

trf is a requirement for RepeatMasker
http://www.repeatmasker.org/RMDownload.html  I thought i would put it
there as a place-holder and then email the gentlemen if they are
willing to release the source or give permission to distribute it in
the non-free section. was my logic flawed?

> Kind regards
>
>     Andreas.
>
> --
> http://fam-tille.de

all the best man, thank you for the comments!