Re: biomaj-watcher

Hi Olivier,

On Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 01:46:47PM +0200, Olivier Sallou wrote:
> Hi,
> I have packaged biomaj-watcher, now that biomaj is in official repository.
> (upstream source has been updated, it needs to be refreshed)

You mean there is a new version of biomaj-watcher which is more up to
date than the version fitting the current packaging?  If yes, I'd suggest
to package the latest upstream version (if no strong reason is against
this).

> I tested with pbuilder and it looks fine.

I had a *very* quick look (did not yet builded the package) but I would
be happy if you could try to make the description in the control file a
bit more verbose.

> It integrates some jar files as GWT2 is not packaged in Debian (and I am
> not confident enough to do it now), as well as a few other open source
> libraries that need GWT2 too.

Have you checked debian-java list whether there is some effort about this
ongoing?

My time is a bit limited this week but I'll try to do my best to have a
deeper look.