Re: Next Maven problem (Was: Medical device support for GNUmed)

Hi Ludovic,

On Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 12:33:43AM +0200, Ludovic Claude wrote:

> The mh_make command worked quite well on my computer. As it uses
> subversion to download the sources, check that it's installed on your
> computer as well.

For sure I have installed subversion. :-)

> Here is my full session with mh_make:
> http://paste.ubuntu.com/596728/

That's interesting.  Could you provide the resulting files somewhere
for download?

> There are some dependencies which don't seem to have Debian packaging -
> or maybe it's there but in Debian experimental or unstable.
> Can you search if they have been packaged, otherwise mvnrepository.com
> should help you to locate the upstream projects for those dependencies.
>
> org.hsqldb:hsqldb:2.0.0
> org.reflections:reflections:0.9.5-RC2

I came to the same conclusion that those two are missing.  However,

> org.rxtx:rxtx:2.2pre2

$ LANG=en apt-cache policy librxtx-java
librxtx-java:
  Installed: (none)
  Candidate: 2.2pre2-8
  Version table:
     2.2pre2-8 0
        501 http://debian.tu-bs.de/debian/ testing/main amd64 Packages
         50 http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/ unstable/main amd64 Packages

The specified version is just packaged for Debian.  Is there any chance
that this package is broken and does not register its content in a
proper way?