Re: Next Maven problem (Was: Medical device support for GNUmed)

Hi Andreas,

On Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 8:32 AM, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 12:33:43AM +0200, Ludovic Claude wrote:
>> org.hsqldb:hsqldb:2.0.0
>> org.reflections:reflections:0.9.5-RC2
>
> I came to the same conclusion that those two are missing.  However,
>
>> org.rxtx:rxtx:2.2pre2
>
> $ LANG=en apt-cache policy librxtx-java

the best way to search for jars or classes is to zgrep through
<http://ftp-master.debian.org/users/twerner/jar-content.txt.gz>. It is
generated once a day for unstable.

> The specified version is just packaged for Debian.  Is there any chance
> that this package is broken and does not register its content in a
> proper way?

You need to check if the deb package ships the pom files. It is often
easy to add them if they are missing.

Cheers,
Torsten