Re: packaging libjai-imageio-java (was: Re: Hint needed for packaging library using maven)

[Keeping Debian Med list in full quote to give a status update]
Hi Tony,

thanks for your investigations into libjai-imageio-java.  For the
record: I pushed the packaging of the Debian Med target dcm4che[1a] - a
collection of open source applications and utilities for the healthcare
enterprise - up to some state in SVN[2a] where it is missing
jai_imageio.  So if you have some preliminary tests (even if not all
tweaks you have mentioned below are solved) I'd be interested to test
it with dcm4che packaging.

If you have any idea how we (the Debian Med team) might be able to
help - just let us know.

[1a] http://www.dcm4che.org/
[2a] svn://svn.debian.org/svn/debian-med/trunk/packages/dcm4che/trunk