Re: question about packaging nonfree software

Hi George,

I bet higher authorities of debian-med would chime in later on, but let
me comment on:

nonfree != non-free ;)

i.e. depending on what is non free in newbler it might or might not be
even considered for upload into non-free (not officially supported by
Debian) suite of Debian.  To upload into Debian non-free, someone would
need to be really interested in having it there.  Otherwise, if it
is not even satisfying requirements for Debian non-free, I guess there
is nothing to discuss unfortunately.

Cheers,

--
                                  .-.