Re: genome annotation program to add to list

Le Fri, Apr 15, 2011 at 08:26:48PM +0100, George Marselis a écrit :
> http://www.yandell-lab.org/software/maker.html
>
> with how-to here: http://gmod.org/wiki/MAKER_Tutorial#Installation
>
> how are you guys doing? :D just came back from london. i have to say:
> god bless the Queen for allowing her subjects to create such a diverse
> line of beers!

Hi George,

Perhaps we should ask Her to promote Debian for that noble task ?

⁅~⁆$ apt-cache search brew beer
qbrew - Homebrewer's recipe calculator
brewtarget - GUI beer brewing software

About our Blends task list, you have all the UNIX permissions necessary to edit
it yourself: thanks to the Alioth admins, some ACL black magick has been casted
so that members of the debian-med group can write in the blends subversion
directory.

So all you need is: “debcheckout -a debian-med”.

Cheers,

--
Charles Plessy
Debian Med packaging team,