Re: Debian Maintainer application vs DebianMed

Salut Olivier,

  "Debian Med Packaging Team" will remain the Maintainer of the
package. This is great for team work ! All you need to do is list
yourself in the Uploaders field. Eg:

Maintainer: Debian Med Packaging Team
<debian-med-packaging@lists.alioth.debian.org>
DM-Upload-Allowed: yes
Uploaders: Olivier Sallou <olivier.sallou@irisa.fr>

  Please see DM policy for the very first upload. After that I have
been able to work on all my packages where I was Uploaders (I am also
DM ATM).

Cheers