Re: Uploading GBrowse to experimental ?

Hi,
what do you mean by :

And, it may be time for your Debian Maintainer application ?

Olivier

Le 4/12/11 5:09 PM, Steffen Möller a écrit :
Hello,

On 04/12/2011 04:20 PM, Charles Plessy wrote:
Le Tue, Apr 12, 2011 at 02:22:50PM +0200, Olivier Sallou a écrit :
I have updated gbrowse to move "db" related data to /var/lib instead
of /usr/share
I removed call to metadb_config script and updated config to disable
user management by default (in fact I think it is best for default
install).

I made a few updates too for the gbrowse_slave where a restart is
required at gbrowse-data install.

To test it, please reload patches as I updated them.
it works !
whow! many thanks.
During the next weeks I will be less available.  I will try to upload to
experimental tomorrow.  In addition to the package polishing, the next step
will go through a new upstream release of BioPerl.  If you are interested,
do not hesitate to:

debcheckout -a bioperl

and enjoy playing with Git !
Andreas has done many uploads over the past days ... many thanks.
I am a bit overbooked these days but uploads I can do, just  ping me.
And, it may be time for your Debian Maintainer application.

Steffen

--
gpg key id: 4096R/326D8438  (pgp.mit.edu)
Key fingerprint = 5FB4 6F83 D3B9 5204 6335  D26D 78DC 68DB 326D 8438