Re: gbrowse2 packaging

Le Fri, Apr 01, 2011 at 12:00:56PM +0200, Olivier Sallou a écrit :

> I have updated gbrowse packaging.
>
> I fixed licensing issuess: dropdown css are GNU GPL (copyright
> updated) and I remove contrib directory from source via a
> get-orig-source target.
> "Contribs" are not required for software.
>
> Could you have a look at packaging for upload ?

Hi Olivier,

I only had time for cosmetic changes, but I notice that when running
svn-buildpackage, I am asked a question about registration.  This will cause
problems, as building must be doable non-interactively and without internet
access, so that the packages can be auto-build for other architectures on our
trusted network.

Bon week-end !

--
Charles