Re: gbrowse2 packaging

Hi,
I have fixed gbrowse to:
1) fix the renderfarm issue found by Andreas (was due to a recent change in bin location)
2) removed the registration question from package build to remove interaction
3) updated README.source for additional info

One question Charles, in the version rename you made, you rename with ~dfsg , what is the meaning of dfsg?

That's all for me for the moment.

Thanks

Olivier