Re: ensembl_57-7_amd64.changes ACCEPTED into experimental

On Fri, Apr 01, 2011 at 01:52:18PM +0300, George Marselis wrote:
> >   http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/tasks/bio  ???
>
> no, i did not. i did not even know that list existed. . which just
> shows my ignorance.

No problem. :-)

> i was expecting the first hit to be a list from wikipedia.

Like this one:

  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sequence_assembly ?

We are actually linking to some of such lists to let people pick from
and give us hints what is missing on our own list.  Just have a look
here:

  http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMedTodo

If you have specific interest on one of those projects just let us know.
You could also give some more detailed introduction about yourself - for
instance we urgently need people with Java knowledge to tackle some
interesting packages with more power than we currently have.

> > Make sure you order a "coffee long" if you want to enjoy it while
> > reading the list of packaged software.
>
> espresso lungo :D

Cheers