Current status packaging GT.M ? (Was: Status packaging GT.M? (Was: OpenVista for Ubuntu))

Hi Bhaskar,

On Wed, Feb 03, 2010 at 11:16:28AM -0500, K.S. Bhaskar wrote:

> GT.M - Rock solid. Lightning fast. Secure. No compromises.

We want this for Debian.  No compromises. :-)
So this is just a ping about current status.

> The current install script is designed for interactive use and prompts
> with questions.  I plan to write a new installation script that can take
> environment variables and command line flags and then simply run.

Is there any progress in the rewrite?  Can we help somehow?
Should we start creating some debian/ packaging dir in SVN?

After the Squeeze release we are now starting a new release cycle which
seems to be the perfect moment to start tasks like this.