EXPLORE: Lifesciences in India!

Dear Sir,

I am Tushara  Nair,  the Industry Relationship Manager at Atharva Lifesciences Consulting Pvt. Ltd.  Atharva Lifesciences Consulting is a lifesciences consulting firm tracking the industry in India and in certain territories internationally. Atharva Lifesciences Consulting Pvt. Ltd is the leading consulting firm delivering  reports and information on biopharma in India.

We publish e-newspapers in 6 editions. Each edition is published once a week.

EXPLORE BioPharma: Tracks the Science of Biotech & Pharmaceuticals. Click here to see the sample (http://bit.ly/fvGJ5W )
EXPLORE Agri & Vet: Tracks the realm of Agribusiness and Veterinary Biotechnology. Click here to see the sample (http://bit.ly/ek2uRG )
EXPLORE Ayurveda: Looks at the world of natural medicine in India. Click here to see the sample (http://bit.ly/eb8HI7 )
EXPLORE BioPharma Alliances: Looks at joint ventures and agreements in India. Click here to see the sample (http://bit.ly/gPR4KO )
EXPLORE Aquaculture & Marine Biotechnology: Looks at the marine & fisheries area in India. Click here to see the sample (http://bit.ly/eVaYZs  )
EXPLORE BioFuels: Tracks the Alternative Energy Industry in India. Click here to see the sample (http://bit.ly/e0aL4C )

Please let me know which e-newspaper are you interested to receive.

With Kind Regards,

Tushara

--
Tushara S. Nair
Industry Relationship Manager
Atharva Lifesciences Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Bangalore, INDIA
Tel No: +91-80-42140007, 42140016 (Ext:  31)
Skype: atharvalife

alcplt@atharvalife.com
www.atharvalife.com