Status of OpenMRS packaging (Was: Packages required for trunk build of OpenMRS with MavenBuilder - next steps?)

Hi Misha,

On Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 05:53:30PM -0600, Misha Koshelev wrote:
> (long story about packaging shortened)

I remember that there were some reasons to on one hand wait for a new
OpenMRS version and on the other hand wait for the Squeeze release.
Can you please give us an update about the current status of packaging,
if you need some help and how we can proceede?

Kind regards and thanks for all your work in the past