Re: FreeDiams package names

Hi Sebastian,

I admit I do not understand your suggestion at all.  Could you please
be more verbose in how far changing a name is helpful?  The current split
of the package has only one single purpose:  Splitting the architecture
dependant and (large) architecture indepandatn parts to not waste mirror
space of Debian mirrors (as if it would be the case if everything would
be in one package).  This is a very common way in Debian.  I do not see
why we should complicate things with an extra metapackage.