FreeDiams package names

Hi all,

Please consider the following change.

I would like to see a metapackage freediams which would install freediams-
client and freediams-data.

The current freediams package would be renamed to freediams-client and the
newly created freediams package is a metapackage.

Why ? Well freediams is the name of the project, hence a metapackage. Why
freediams-client ? Given there is no seperate package freediams-server this
could lead to some debate. Alternatively freediams-client could also be called
freediams-gui.

I would like to hear your opinion on this.

Sebastian Hilbert
GNUmed team