Re: biomaj-watcher

On Mon, Mar 07, 2011 at 02:39:55PM +0100, Olivier Sallou wrote:
> I still depend on GWT2 and a few other libs, but now I can compile all is required, so I do not hold anymore any biomajwatcher java class or lib
> All "binaries" are only external lib dependencies
> With this, biomaj-watcher should be candidate for non-free

Fine.

> One point however, I try to use pbuilder to validate my package but biomaj-watcher depends on biomaj and it fails as biomaj is not found in packages (as not yet in official repository). How can I use pbuilder with pending packages ?

I have not found an easy way myself.  There is probably a chance to
create a private repository and add this to sources.list of your
pbuilder chroot.  However, I think to some extend it is not worth the
hassle and simply waiting for biomaj beeing accepted by ftpmaster is a
valid solution as well.

> Warning: you should update the source to test package as get-orig-source has been updated accordingly.

OK.

Thanks for your work on this