Re: archiving DICOM imagery for human consumption

On Sat, Mar 05, 2011 at 07:07:15PM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:

> On Sat, Mar 05, 2011 at 12:29:26PM +0100, Sebastian Hilbert wrote:
> > On the DVD there is a windows viewer (most of the time). Since you are talking
> > about wrist and knee injury there will most likely be dicom data on it can
> > nicely be viewied with
> >
> > www.ginkgo-cadx.com
>
> Even if this might be a cool project and worth packaging I think that
> Martin was just seeking something which is quick to be installed

Well, Sebastian suggested that most likely there's a viewer
*already* on the original data discs.

I suspected as much but since Martin asked anyways I assumed
he was looking for something different. Due to that I
suggested that it may be necessary to first better define
exactly what that other purpose is. I'm sure Martin knows
but I for one didn't fully comprehend the scope of the use
case just yet.

Karsten
--
GPG key ID E4071346 @ gpg-keyserver.de
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346