Re: archiving DICOM imagery for human consumption

On Fri, Mar 04, 2011 at 05:23:08PM -0500, Yaroslav Halchenko wrote:

> > Okay, nice! Can you recommend a good viewer? I hope I am not
> > stretching anyone's patience here. ;)
>
> it is quite difficult since you would not be believe but we have quite a
> few of them in Debian (neuroimaging was mentioned in squeeze release
> notes for a reason): e.g. look at
>
> http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/tasks/imaging

Well, of those Ginko-cadx is the closest to what I would
want to use in daily practice.

OsiriX is, too, but that's only available for MacOSX, AFAICT.

Karsten
--
GPG key ID E4071346 @ gpg-keyserver.de
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346